Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Changes in the Air

today i was accepted into the Distributed Learning Masters of Divinity Program at Luther Seminary in St. Paul, MN. wow. still a heavy concept to ingest.

such a blessing and an honor...but still so strange to me.

if life is crazy now, how will i juggle yet another ball?

i trust deeply the call of God. so, i suppose, that trust is what makes me put one foot in front of the other to keep going.

still, hard to imagine how this will ultimately impact our lives. what will we have to sacrifice? what will we have to "put on the back burner"? what will we gain? can i simultaneously live the life of the "called" and be an wife to a naval officer?

what to do now, except sew another garment and pray for guidance!

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Congratulations! WOW! I popped over to your Etsy shop & spotted that you have a blog, so of course, I had to check it out! Very cool. My friend Leslee got me in to blogging and we also have one for our shop. My personal one has been a fun way to keep all of our familes up to date and keep track of the fun stuff we do. I must confess I'm not the best at keeping the shop blog up. Ooops. Anyways, good luck on the move. Congrats on all of the new adventures ahead. How EXCITING! Remember you won't be given more than you can handle. Take care friend.